Freitag, 31. August 2012

Highlights 35/12

Hej hej!


Today is friday again. And the week runs faster that I imagine. Where´s the time I really do not know it. It much happen arround me and I have a sense like I sitting this week just 2 hours before my laptop. But falsh, I really sitting 3 evenings in front of it for searching new online shops and so on... It´s a hole new world for me out there and it make´s really fun!

I had new impressions and slowly I feel safe about my style. Step for step I grow with my style and I get sure of me. *yeah* What about my look, how I wear it or I like that or that. It´s not easy for me, because all the years back I was unsure of my self.

This week is pink time. I like the color and  if you said it to me last year, I had a laugh about that. So, see what I choose for this week:


Heute ist schon wieder Freitag. Diese Woche rannte nur so an mir vorbei. Ich weiß auch nicht wo die Zeit geblieben ist. Es ist vieles um mich rum passiert. Und ich habe gefühlte 2 Stunden im Internet verbracht und neue Shops gesucht. Dabei sind dann mal ganz schnell 3 Abende drauf gegangen.

Dafür habe ich aber neue Eindrücke bekommen und so langsam werde ich mir sicherer. Stück für Stück wachse ich in meinen Stil und ich werde selbstsicherer. Was mir steht, wie man es trägt und vor allem was ich an mir selbst mag. Denn das ist alles nicht so einfach.

Diese Woche setz ich mal ganz auf rosa. Irgendwie gefällt mir die Farbe in letzter Zeit. Wenn ihr mir das vor 1 Jahr gesagt hättet, dann hätte ich euch ausgelacht. Aber seht selbst was ich zusammen gestellt habe:





Earrings: Mango 23€
Bangle: Asos 48€
Trausers: Navabi 89,90 €


Sunny weekend, P





1 Kommentar: